juz only see it, will make me smile... :)

secret admire...so funny right...but thats the true..i dun know that, "do i have a SA?" i guess..no...hehehe...bcoz,.....(ada la kn) but...i was really like to look at someone everyday...if i didn't see him,when i see sign on9 on my fb or skype or anything that appear him..i will make me smile..but one day,seriously i crying bcoz of him...hahahha...so stupid right..i dun know..thts my 1st time experience of like some juz through my heart only..like or love?? mybe both.. but i know i cant get it... he's happy,i'm happy...even sometimes its hard to move him away from my life..my mind... thanks coz make me fall in love again bcoz b4 this i open my heart to anyone after 2 years suffering with a thing juz like HELL...huhuhuhu...thanks to u MR. J....<3>


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

juz only see it, will make me smile... :)

secret admire...so funny right...but thats the true..i dun know that, "do i have a SA?" i guess..no...hehehe...bcoz,.....(ada la kn) but...i was really like to look at someone everyday...if i didn't see him,when i see sign on9 on my fb or skype or anything that appear him..i will make me smile..but one day,seriously i crying bcoz of him...hahahha...so stupid right..i dun know..thts my 1st time experience of like some juz through my heart only..like or love?? mybe both.. but i know i cant get it... he's happy,i'm happy...even sometimes its hard to move him away from my life..my mind... thanks coz make me fall in love again bcoz b4 this i open my heart to anyone after 2 years suffering with a thing juz like HELL...huhuhuhu...thanks to u MR. J....<3>